Mortgage Credit Link – Internet Credit Reporting
1. Go to www.credit1400.com.
2. Click DOWNLOADS
3. Click on Calyx Point Interface.
4. Click on Open or Run (depends on the version of Windows you are running on.) Click on Finish.
5. Click on EPRINT
6. Click on Open or Run (depends on the version of Windows you are running on.) Click on NEXT - NEXT - FINISH. You are looking for a window that says: EPRINT MODULE INSTALLED or something to that effect. If you do not get some sort of successful installation message, repeat Step 5, until you do, even if you have to do it five times.
7. Click on Calyx Point INSTRUCTIONS and print them out. These are the instructions for using the interface. By using the interface, you can order a credit report from within Point and export the liabilities into the 1003.