1. Create the borrower file.
2. Click on FILE, EXPORT TO, OTHER APP
3. Double click on MCLPOINT
4. This will take you to the login screen:
5. After you login, the order screen will appear:
6. Check for accuracy. If everything is ok, click on ORDER
7. The next screen is the CREDIT RUN RESULT window:
At this point, you can PRINT the report, order the Credit Analyzer, the What-If Simulator, Request Supplement and other services.
You can also EXPORT the liabilities into Point, by clicking on EXPORT:
8. After you EXPORT, it will say:
9. Close the Interface window and Close the borrower file and re-open the borrower file. It will now say:
Remember to close the borrower file and re-open it.